Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require a Temporary Manager - Governance and Assurance Officer to join their team.
About the Role
You will be working a high level role in an exciting project that the Government has invested over $630 million in, which will boost capacity of the train rail network and enhance safety. You will provide effective leadership and direction across the Train Controls System project, as well as having a strong focus on delivery and being able to work within a complex stakeholder environment. You will be required to undertake, manage and report on operational, strategic and management reviews. Strong Governance experience is required.
To be considered for this opportunity you should:
- Extensive project management experience working on large transformation projects - Private or Government- strong governance experience.
- Ability to provide advice on procedures to adhere to legislation
- Experience with internal or external audit and/or corporate advisory, preferred but not essential.
- Opportunity to implement change
- Long contract with potential extension
- Amazing hourly rate
- Central CBD location