As the Solution Architect you will be responsible as part of a team for delivering on the technical aspects of new wireless architecture .The role will also be responsible for the end to end wireless solution for implementation into school environments specifically the architecture, documentation, pilot testing, integration, training and initial support during the handover and acceptance period.
Within the context of the role described, the ideal applicant will be someone who satisfies the following:
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Cisco enterprise wireless platforms including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Understands and can demonstrate low level tools, testing techniques, integration and software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of the Cisco wireless solution, experience with HP wireless would be advantageous.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid experience with Cisco switches, routers, wireless products and their integration with each other. Fault finding experience with integration issues.
- Understanding and solid experience of wireless technologies implementations, authentication methods, integration into management platforms.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91627. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com