- Key strategic role with a Melbourne based regulator
- Part of a collaborative executive team
- Executive remuneration package on offer
Our client is a statutory authority responsible for regulating and safeguarding public health and food safety. They are currently embarking on a significant organisational change to position themselves as a leader in their field of regulation and compliance and in enhancing their partnerships, processes, procedures and utilisation of technology.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a newly formed position responsible for:
- Providing empowering leadership and enhancing collaboration in your teams;
- Working collaboratively and strategically with the executive leadership team;
- Building contemporary regulatory practices;
- Providing strategic reports, presentations and advice to the Board;
- Liaising with state and national stakeholders regarding food safety standards and regulations.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Check and all applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
This is an enviable position for a proven executive who is excited by the opportunity to lead in a highly regarded organisation which plays a critical role in protecting the health and wellbeing of the community.
To apply, please click on the “apply now” button to upload your CV and covering letter. For further information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross (03) 9929 9544 or Melanie Pecanek (03) 9929 9587.