Davidson have currently partnered with a global renewable energy development company who are listed on the ASX. They develop, own, construct and operate both Wind and Solar Farms internationally and have an international development portfolio of over 7000MW with over 1000 MW of generating capacity.
About the Role
Due to the buoyant Australian Renewable Energy Market and a significant development pipeline across Eastern Australia they are seeking to bring on board a Senior Development Manager. Reporting directly into the General Manager, Development you will be responsible for developing RE projects from concept through to completion. Duties will include:
- Early stage site identification and analysis
- Liaising with landowners to secure project land
- Liaising with consultants to obtain necessary development approvals
- Engaging with NSP’s and external consultants to prepare connection enquiries, power flow studies, generator performance standards in order to connect to the grid
- Managing consultants through the due diligence process
In order to be successful for this role you will be a motivated self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry, ideally with previous RE development experience. Key capabilities include:
- Relevant tertiary degree qualification
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills in project development/ management
- Ability to manage external consultants
The opportunity to work with a leading Renewable Energy Developer and contribute to the changing Australian Energy Market as well as a competitive remuneration and bonus structure is on offer.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91608. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com