My Client has a culture that is known in the Australian markets as one of the best which has employee’s never wanting to leave, they are a team of about 600 people in IT in the Melbourne office and have plan's to continue to grow.
The Projects are exciting and will always have you interested and energised to do your best, plus have you work on some difficult problems so your brain will be always be busy..
The teams are cross functional and are led by some of the best Engineering managers in the country who are very active in the community and speak at Meet-up’s and conferences.
Skills required for this postion;
- React or similar frameworks
- Interest in microservices
- Web APIs
- CI/CD on AWS
- Previous experience with pair programming
• Interest in multiple languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, Clojure, etc.
• Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
Working as a senior developer in a larger team members and stakeholders across the business - you'll be working with Developers, Designers, UI specialists, Product Owners, QA/Testers etc.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside passionate, innovative, talented team
- In-house development programs and professional training
- Study leave and assistance
- Casual dress
- Work life Balance/ flexible work arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91613. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com