A local council based in the beautiful Souther Highlands who value integrity, trust and respect. A perfect balance of city and country, they aim to nurture a vibrant and diverse community which works in harmony with our urban, argricultural and natural environments.
About the Role
Focusing on Return to Work Coordination and Insurance Claims, some of the key duties (but not limited to) and experience required is:
- Respond to and process documentation relating to Council’s Insurance matters such as Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Industrial Special Risks and Motor Vehicle Insurance Policies;
- Act as Council’s Return to Work coordinator and ensure Return to Work activities are undertaken in accordance with Workcover guidelines;
- Ensure Council’s general insurance claims are processed competently and in a cost-effective manner; and
- Ensure Council’s Workers Compensation claims are processed competently and meet the Workers’ Compensation Act requirements.
- Supporting Incident Management practices as part of the position.
If performance is sound the role has the potential to be permanent, full time.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A current return to work coordination certificate with experience working in an insurance environment.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulation and council policy/procedures.
- Demonstrated practical commitment to Workplace Health and Safety.
- High level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- 35 hour week and 19 day month - the lucrative work life balance!
- Competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to obtain a permanent position.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91610. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com