As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking a Candidate Manager / Resourcer for our Accounting and Finance team. This role will be supporting a team of experience consultants who have a combined tenure of over 27 years in recruitment with their sourcing and candidate management. Our client base is largely PSA based with some of Queensland’s largest Bluechip and ASX clients.
This is an integral role, encompassing duties such as:
- Maintaining the candidate database
- Telephone screen applications from candidates
- Develop long lists and short lists for jobs
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Conduct LinkedIn Searches for candidates
- Conduct candidate care calls
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- Strong industry mentors and a structured L&D program
Davidson reward the energy and passion that our people bring to work every day through a range of benefits including monthly and quarterly celebrations. The company offer an outstanding employee evaluation proposition including an active social club, extended loyalty leave and birthday RDO’s, as well as optional salary packaging.
We are looking for someone who is goal orientated and enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role, alternatively, experience within an Accounting or Finance role with the desire to step into recruitment;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Koyas, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071 or Rebecca Willis, General Manager – Corporate QLD on 07 3023 1008.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com