Responsibilities and duties :
- Design, Configure and test SAP ECC6 in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Train users of SAP ECC6 in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications, and procedures and ensure they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements, and appropriately comply with accounting and human resource policies.
- Liaise with clients to solve problems that arise in the SAP systems in a timely manner.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP system and liaise closely with stakeholders to recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Implement updates and upgrades of the SAP system, write specifications for ABAP programming, and document user requirements.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose, and meets requirements.
- Experience in the support and configuration of large scale HR SAP solutions, preferably ECC6.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills in SAP HR in the following areas:
- Payroll (preferably Australian)
- Organisational Management
- Personnel Administration
- Time Management
- HR to Fi/Co integration
- Experience providing expert advice on solution design and working with business representatives and solution architects to ensure processes and systems are robust, fit for purpose, reduce the need for customisation, and meet requirements.
- Experience in formulating, documenting, and implementing functional and technical specifications, as well as:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration and service-oriented architecture.
- Skills in the following areas will also be highly regarded:
- Knowledge and experience of ABAP programming and SAP workbench developments.
- Knowledge of relevant payroll legislation and award structures in government.
- Experience with integrated HR and rostering solutions.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skillset through working in and leading large and complex business implementations. As a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates will have a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in such roles.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91550. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com