|Posted||26 days ago|
A 6 months fixed term contract with potential for extensions or becoming permanent.
Data & Reporting Analyst role in a global organisation responsible for assisting the wider business in making informed data driven decisions.
You will join one of the most profitable teams in the organisation and a team of hard working reporting professionals to provide a range of financial and operational reports to other business areas.
As a Senior Data and Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Developing reports using SSRS & SQL, Power BI
- Assist in achieving short and long term road maps
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages to automate database tasks
- Develop and maintain data integration solutions
- Perform data cleansing, data lineage
- Implement clearly defined SSRS report through graphs, tables and dashboards
- Requirements gathering
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- Strong SQL experience with ability to build and maintain efficient SQL environments
- Understanding of database structures
- Ability to use different reporting tools
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS
- End to end development of SQL Server (from scoping to deployment)
- GIT or SVN
- Ability to deal with change, and effectively perform in high pressure and fast paced environments
- Develop and support relational databases (MS SQL) and demonstrate recent querying experience
- Ability to feed SQL to SSRS and Power BI
- IT or Business related Degree
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini OR Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91296. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com