Ever think about working on the Gold Coast? Walk along the beach on your lunch break? Davidson are currently searching for a driven Project Marketing Manager seeking a challenge! Our client is a well-known residential development business that help home buyers create their dream lifestyles. They are driven by customer engagement and thrive on developing beautiful communities. This role reports directly into an experienced General Manager - if you are a marketing professional looking for an employer with a supportive culture, this would be the perfect role for you!
About the Role
- Strategic management of marketing functions for current and upcoming residential development projects including advertising, marketing plan and event management
- Developing digital presence and analysing digital analytics - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Engage with the community to understand market segmentation and develop buyer relationships
- Liaise with external creative agencies to develop marketing collateral and advertising
- Submit tenders and prepare bid proposals
- Prepare reports monthly for analysis
- Build relationships with sales team to drive financial targets
- Previous experience in a project marketing or marketing manager role - residential development is necessary
- Proven understanding of digital marketing and the ability to report on analytics
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills - ability to negotiate and work with high level stakeholders
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- Work with an established national residential development company
- Extremely generous salary package on offer - 000's
- Get out of Brisbane, enjoy the sunny Gold Coast!
- Close knit team that supports each other
- Big project currently with pipelines in place
- Autonomy - make this role your own
Applications are being reviewed now and are only being accepted via SEEK submissions. Confidential discussions can be directed to Duy Le, Consultant - Marketing & Communications on 3023 1004 or 0451 796 702.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com