About the role
Davidson is seeking an experienced Analytics Consultant with expertise in working with Survey and Psychometric Assessment tools to be a part of the Davidson HR Consulting team in Brisbane or Sydney.
The successful Consultant will be responsible for configuring programs within the Qualtrics experience management platform (XM platform), assisting with survey programming, building dashboards and configuring integrations to develop the workforce reporting and analytics to inform businesses on employee experience. This position will partner with organisations to identify and analyse core HR business processes and workflows to improve people related business outcomes.
You will also be required to work with industry leading providers of Psychometric assessment tools to help build and analyse candidate experience.
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone and email
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management
- Platform and related solutions
- Help scope projects by gathering technical requirements and understanding timelines and deliverables
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Work with our vendor partner Product Management and Engineering teams to troubleshoot implementations
- Manage project scope and provide alternative solutions to help keep projects within scope
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical field,
- 1-4 years of experience at a Technology Software as a Service (Saas) company
- 1-4 years of experience with project management
- Experience configuring SaaS software solutions or conducting technical trainings
- Superb communicator and problem-solver
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com