About the Company
This well known organisation pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated. They are seeking a highly commercial Senior Management Accountant who can join the team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
The role drives analysis, commercial insight and reporting responsibilities across the group. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare consolidated reports including variance analysis
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Financial analysis and performance monitoring
• Identify and implement revenue growth / cost reduction strategies in the way of scalability
• Foster relationships with numerous stakeholders
• Ensure the team are performing to the best of their ability
• Improve on systems and procedures to ensure optimum efficiencies are in place
The successful application will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience and has experience managing a team. You will have experience working for a large multi-faceted organisation with high volumes of transactions. It is essential you have strong analytical and Excel skills and be comfortable developing financial models and systems to measure profitability and performance. Experience in Power BI is highly regarded.
- This organisation offers career development and promotion
- Great culture with rewards and benefits
- Strong mentors and training
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91574. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com