We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand my client’s business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to great user experience, refined through prototyping and user testing.
- Facilitate the development of the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for SaaS software products.
- Take a design thinking/HCD approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a range of devices and interfaces.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Experience in designing SaaS software solutions and analytics reports is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.