|Posted||29 days ago|
PLEASE clearly highlight your trading expereince in your CV and cover letter to be considered for this role.
12 month initial contract with potential to extend up to 2 additional years.
Looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experienced in ICT and Energy Trading to join a large Government owned energy corporation.
This role will be working with the ICT Program Management Office and is responsible for managing and coordinating a number of small and medium projects to comply with recent regulatory changes. This portfolio provides a supportable and reliable ICT environment that supports the energy trading process.
You will be responsible for managing the project’s timeline, cost, scope, resource planning & management against the organisation’s framework.
- Manage and coordinate a number of projects and see them through to successful delivery
- Produce project documentations such as business plan, project plan etc
- Produce monthly reports such as financial reports, forecasts and estimates for executive managers
- Manage project risks
- Manage internal and external resources and schedules
- Build effective relationships and collaboratively work with SME’s, existing teams and the PMO
- Manage project costs and budget
- Years of experience in project management (Energy or other commodity trading is desirable)
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support teams
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining project business case and relevant plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan)
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with project teams, suppliers, executives, users and other stakeholders.
- Experience with Prima Vera is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as ICT, Commerce or Engineering.
- Project management certification in PRINCE2, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Agile certification or equivalent experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 , quoting ref no. JO-1809-91152. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com