Strategic Innovation Manager - National Initiatives and Performance
|Job Title:||Strategic Innovation Manager - National Initiatives and Performance|
|Salary:||$500 per day, Benefits: 7 hour day, 35 hour week with State Government.|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 16:44|
The main purpose of this role is to manage the implementation of the Catalyst Lab Innovation Program which aims to support the identification, testing and scaling of innovative ideas and practices across the Department of Education.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the delivery of an innovation program for education.
- Supporting education practitioners and policy makers in the generation, development and acceleration of innovative ideas.
- Identifying, developing and supporting strategic stakeholder relationships that affect program delivery.
- Providing effective project management so that milestones are met within agreed budget and time frames and includes evaluation of projects, project impact and quality measures and risk and contingency management.
- Procure appropriate services and resources to support program delivery as required and manage contracts to ensure deliverables are met.
- Provide timely, expert advice and support to the Director, National Initiatives and Performance on issues relating to the delivery of the program.
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the program, including the development of appropriate evaluation methodologies, to ensure the delivery of innovation programs.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings, make clear recommendations and identify potential areas for innovation.
- Keep pace with current best practice innovation methodologies which is marked by rapid change and development.
- Manage one or more Project Officers.
Knowledge of the public sector is desirable but not essential.
Enjoy the work life balance with a 12 month contract of 35 hour weeks and 7 hour days. Competitive daily rate for the right candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91577. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com