|Posted||29 days ago|
Provide first level support for a range of information technology enviroments including network and desktop enviroments, internet and intranet, software and hardware support, communications, client's application and computer systems;
· Provide first level application support for various systems;
· Maintain working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, guidelines and standards;
· Provide Incident Management and Request fulfilment support as per documented procedures
· Undertake escalation procedures, coordinate communication with clients, support units and staff and monitor major service issues to resolution.
· Participate and contribute in reviews of responsibilities, strategies and directions of the Service Desk and recommend and implement changes.
· Maintain working knowledge of current desktop and desktop networking systems and tehnical skills enabling the ability to provide an ongoing effective technical support service; and
· Provide high level customer service.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience of relevant industry experience, ideally within an IT helpdesk environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office product suite
· Experience with Active Directory user Administration
· Prior experience with a Ticket Management Tool
· Familiarity with ITIL would be highly regarded
· A bachelor degree (or higher) would be highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Good on 07 3023 1089, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91033. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com