The client is a newly formed local council, wanting to build a clear and progressive vision for the future. For more information regarding the client please get in contact.
About the Role
This position is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Building Approval and Certification Team, ensuring objectives are achieved, while providing quality advice, policy, decision making and support to the Manager Development Services.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Building Surveying or related field.
- Building Professionals Board Accreditation A1 (unlimited).
- Comprehensive understanding of the Building Code of Australia and accreditation with the Building Professionals Board as an accredited Certifier in NSW.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Local Government Act, Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and other associated Acts.
- High Level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven competency in Microsoft Applications, including Word, Excel, Access & Outlook.
- High Level problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Current Class C Driver's Licence.
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Attractive Salary negotiable for outstanding candidates
- 9.5% Superannuation
- 35 Hour Week, with Flex Time system
- Ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91562. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com