|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||8 days ago|
Our client is an Australian company that has been an amazing success story. They’ve grown from a small company and have now spread to several countries, with more international expansion in the pipeline.
To support this growth they are undertaking a review of their systems and business practices. There are a number of initiatives under discussion with some at business case stage. In this role you will be managing a transformation project or a stream of the program from inception to delivery stage. In this company you will be working with some very high calibre and well regarded people in this particular part of the finance sector.
Key requirements for this permanent role include:
- Significant experience managing transformation projects;
- Project Management certifications, with a background using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience working with vendors both off shore and onshore; &
- A very good knowledge of the financial services sector is essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Jenny Hood. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com