In every facility through to corporate head office, every member is dedicated to providing an inclusive and uplifting environment for their residents. It has personally been a pleasure to work with this caring Not for Profit organisation over the years as they continue to achieve this goal through their dedication to innovation and steadfast values.
To support the ongoing developments – both structurally and culturally, they now seek to appoint a highly capable, experienced and passionate clinical leader who is eager to motivate a cohesive team through providing quality care and support services to residents.
About the Role
Reporting to a highly supportive Facility Manager and one other Clinical Manager, you will provide guidance, direction, monitoring and evaluation to the Care and Support Team and be responsive to customer needs through your nursing knowledge, experience and evidence based research.
You will establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with residents, staff and external medical professionals while ensuring all resident health information is appropriately shared with primary providers of care.
You will also ensure risk management programs are in place and followed accordingly, whilst promoting a best-practice environment.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Australia as a Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Proven success as a Clinical Manager within an aged care facility
- Demonstrated experience in a clinical educational role
- Ability to review, update and implement processes
- Excellent staff leadership and supervision capabilities
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communicator with a friendly and caring disposition
- A passionate, national organisation with stability and a considered growth strategy
- Working in a facility which has developed such a caring, positive and harmoneous culture for residents and staff alike
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to their long-standing values
- Autonomy to lead in this role with a supportive management team beside you
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91554. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com