Join one of Australia's largest organisations. Globally positioned as an industry leader you will be joining during a significant period of revitalisation and change across the organisation as it embraces Technology to drive some critical growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Service Centre Consultant to join this exciting company. The successful candidate will need to illustrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills and have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows platform, mobile devices and other technical products. After hours on call work will be also be part of the standard duties.
Role Type - 6- 8 months contract
- Taking ownership of the customers technical issues and ensuring a quality outcome.
- Provides 24 x 7 on call technical support of all IT requests.
- Assist in the development, administration and maintenance of a standard operating environment for all workstations and servers for students, staff and the community.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services and applications as necessary.
- Assist in providing general technical assistance and maintenance support on diverse software applications, operating systems and hardware systems to end users.
- Provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the service provided by the Service Centre.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in a large enterprise organisation
- Previous Technical Help Desk Support
- Prior Onsite / Desktop support
- Experience troubleshooting Network devises - desirable
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field- desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini Or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91449. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com