This is an opportunity to join the Queensland public sector. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to commence in a contract through to 31 March 2019.
About the Role
You will be required to develop, lead and manage a range of finance activities, ensuring sound financial governance principles across the business.
The scope of the role will include:
- Lead and manage project expenditure including budgets and costs (actuals and forecasts)
- Manage stakeholder relationships and providing input and project financial advice where required to internal and external parties
- Lead and manage financial reporting and planning activities for the program ensuring financial compliance is met
- Manage a team of three across management accounting & reporting, revenue change management and commercial analysis & evaluation
- Demonstrated capability and experience to deliver program finance management
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Availability to serve in the role for the full duration of the project
- Opportunity to work for an exciting program within a government department
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD location