The Davidson Difference
As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Resourcer to support our highly successful Government recruitment team with candidate sourcing and candidate management for a variety of roles across administration, accounting and finance and sales and marketing positions. This is a permanent role, working in a high volume fast paced environment.
This is an integral role, encompassing duties such as:
- Maintaining the candidate database
- Sourcing candidates through various online job boards, social media channels, networks, referrals and our existing data base
- Telephone screening candidates
- Presenting short lists of candidates for jobs
- Conducting reference and background checks
- Conducting candidate care calls
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for someone who is goal orientated and enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role with the desire to step into recruitment;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.