Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$50 - $100 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 18:29|
This role has the following outcomes/accountabilities:
• Undertake analysis of stakeholder objectives, business drivers and plans in order to define use cases, business requirements and the underlying issues identified through investigations into business problems.
• Plan and undertake research to support program or project activities to identify trends, options, issues, recommend changes and/or improvements to ensure the optimal delivery of program and project deliverables.
• Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with a range of stakeholders across the enterprise, including the coordination of activities associated with achieving the successful delivery of the program and its projects.
• Identify potential benefits and options for consideration in response to business opportunities and/or problems and work with stakeholders in defining acceptance criteria, key performance indicators and benefit measures.
• Develop, review and/or update program/project documentation and registers as directed in support of the delivery of program or project deliverables.
• Other duties as required.
• The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
Highly Desirable Requirements:
• Demonstrated business analysis ability, significant stakeholder management experience, excellent organisational skills, a strong detail focus, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• 5-10+ year’s demonstrated experience working in a similar capacity on ICT projects.
• PRINCE2 certification and/or an understanding of the methodology.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Visio and Excel.
• Professional business analysis qualifications are highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91525. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's