Davidson are recruiting for an Autonomous Sales Representative to be based in ACT for our client who is an independent fleet management and leasing solutions business. They provide comprehensive fleet management services to many organisations across Australia in industrial, government and commercial sectors and are supported by a network of service providers.
The company has all the advantages of working for a large corporate business with a great team environment typical of a smaller independent business.
About the Role
The Sales Representative is accountable for the sale of our client’s Lease products to clients across ACT and responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
Your focus will be on developing relationships with some of their largest and most well established customers, nurturing prospective opportunities and maximising the sales penetration of the Lease products.
By actively undertaking client reviews and visits, you will enjoy instigating and presenting Lease product information sessions to both individuals and employee groups to generate and deliver leads to the dedicated team of sales consultants for conversion.
Your focus will include:
- Ensuring profitable revenue and GP growth through customer, opportunity and management in line with prevailing sales and marketing objectives.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing coverage for call ratios.
- Professional Selling Skills preferably from a finance or leasing background.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Participate in a team environment
- Proven record of achievement
- Time management
- Excellent salary plus car plus tools and benefits
- Career growth potential
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com