|Posted||5 days ago|
We are representing a well-established Commercial Builder who have been in the industry for over 20 years. Our Client comfortably handle commercial projects from small refurbishments right through to Commercial New Builds including Educational and Sports Facilities in Sydney Metro and Regional NSW, as well as other States and Territories. A strong repeat clientèle has allowed this business to grow substantially over the years and maintain a good reputation within the Construction industry. With over 100 years’ commercial construction experience within the Management team, this client successfully undertake a diverse range projects, specifically with school environments, educational projects and health care facilities.
About the Role
Working Alongside the Estimating Manager, the Estimator will be is involved in the costing, planning and forecasting (cost planning) of both public and private projects to ensure efficient, timely and lean project delivery.
Skills are required such as:
- budget preparation
- subcontractor selection
- tender documentation interpretation
- scope identification, contracts interpretation
- high detailed costing and market costing
- bid management and cost planning
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of drawings and reports, etc.
Working with programs asserted with the project manager, the Estimator must have an in depth understanding of his/her requirements. Knowledge of quantity surveying, construction methodology and the like are required to further the quality of this role.
- Experienced/Degree qualified (desired)
- 2 Years minimum experience as an estimator in NSW
- Previous Tender and bid coordination experience and success within a diverse range of projects