Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which have opened multiple roles as a Market Researcher/ telephone interviewer to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
- Conducting warm outbound calls to undertake market research and survey for the Queensland State Government
- Recording provided information from the calls into survey - high accuracy and data entry speed required
- Building rapport with clients and stakeholders
- Undertake training as required
We are seeking individuals that are well spoken and enjoy working in a team environment. Outbound call centre experience is a must. Market Research/Telephone Interview experience and experience using the Cati System is desirable.
Must be available for late afternoon shift - 3:00PM to 8:00PM and every second Saturday. (8:00AM - 12:00PM)
- Central CBD location close to public transport
- Training is provided for all staff
- Part-time hours on offer! 5 hours a day - would suit individuals looking for flexibility
- Attractive hourly rate
- Opportunity for a first role in Government
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brianna Hoy via firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE APPLY THROUGH SEEK, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91509. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com