|Posted||4 days ago|
We are currenlty seeking a Migration Manager for a 2+ year long assingment on a huge enterprise level data migration. You will be working closely with the delivery director to lead a team of 10 data migration specialists for a $350 million dollar project.
Based around a large technical platform build there are currently several legacy systems that will move to one they are
- Closely working alongside data assurance and testing managers, architects and release technologists
- lead a series of large-scale data migration
- They are looking for someone with a solid history of demonstrable experience in the field
- Informatica expereince essential
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM required
- Expereince with SAP systems highly desireable
- Having planned and led big-ticket migrations for enterprise companies
- The candidate should be experienced in planning migration campaigns
- Designing high and low-level plans, establishing migration and testing controls
- Capable of developing a high-quality governance regime, leading teams and maintaining the trust of business stakeholders
- They would prioritize a depth of direct migration expereince over specific domain experience, but the candidate should have a history of working scale transformations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517.