The project is being delivered in a staged approach. Stage 1 (including Communication Operations Room relocation) has been delivered and Stage 2 activities (including Workforce Management System solution) are underway. This engagement will focus on agreed deliverables for Stage 2 and 3, along with project closure outputs required by 30 June 2019. Key Attributes:You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing project plans, schedules, financial forecasts, risks and issues registers, and other key project documentation for agreed projects in line with the client's best practice and standards, including PRINCE2 methodologies;
- Leading and managing project activities and teams and suppliers to deliver to schedule and outcomes;
- Implementing and coordinating project governance and assurance processes in alignment with business and Government governance requirements;
- Maintaining project information in a corporate project management system;
- Providing regular project progress reports to project governance and ICT Management and prepare, review and present project reports, briefing notes, submissions, and other correspondence as required;
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of project outcomes to business strategy and requirements;
- Demonstrated experience delivering both PRINCE2 and Agile projects.
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT projects involving significant organisation change.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills and experience working with multiple strategic stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effective management of staff within the project and across operational teams.
- A hands-on proactive project manager who will develop and maintain detailed schedules and project management artefacts for all stages of the project lifecycle and actively engage and manage resources and suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure delivery.
To be successful in this role the candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, often within tight timeframes
- Ability to overcome obstacles and problem solve through project and contractual issues
- Approaches negotiations with a clear understanding of key issues
- Good communication skills to interact with executive level stakeholders and vendors
- Vendor management across multiple strategic vendors
- Delivery of high quality artefacts and outputs
- Timely reporting of project status and deliverables
- Professional representation of F&DS to internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91476. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com