Key attributes required of the Senior Software Developer role include:
- Implementing business requirements using Java technologies. Including Java 1.6 and Spring Framework.
- Implementing automated unit and functional tests in a test-driven manner.
- Experience with collaborative approaches such as Behaviour Driven Development.
- Implementing of software code using common standards and patterns.
- Participate in review of colleagues code.
- Create and contribute to the development of supporting documentation and knowledge transfer to support teams
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customer’s internal line-of-business systems.
- Demonstrated high level experience of Agile methods
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex enterprise level software development environment
- Demonstrated experience with Java development technologies, especially Spring Projects, GWT, Oracle DB and ORM Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working in test driven development.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91475. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com