Davidson are recruiting to an Internal Sales Representative for an Australian Manufacturer of building products who are leaders in their field. Having been established here in Brisbane for over 20 years they are growing their market share and thus looking to expand their internal team. This is an opportunity to work in a small team with a technical focus, being able to advise clients on the products and accurately record the information on the in-house systems.
This position is based in their collaborative office in the Northern Suburbs.
About the Role
In this position, you will be responsible for quoting and facilitating orders for the clients off the shelf operation that produce a number of value added products for their customer base all around Australia.
You will be responsible for all customer communication regarding quote requests and purchase orders for manufacture as well as organising production and liaison with the production and dispatch teams. You will need to be able to work to tight deadlines and make certain that lead times are met for clients.
Your responsibilities with include (but not be limited to):
- Assist customers in understanding the format of information required to ensure orders are met and accurately recorded on the system.
- Respond to written and verbal communication
- Perform thorough investigations, identifying and addressing key issues for clients.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to assist in resolving member concerns quickly and effectively.
- Order confirmations and back orders.
- Provide technical information and solutions to customers.
- Follow up quotes.
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Manage Customer complaints.
- You will possess a minimum of two years, experience in a customer service/ sales environment.
- Enjoy technical detail and coming up with solutions to problems.
- Attention to detail, being able to record data correctly.
- A strong problem solver, confident in your ability to adapt, work autonomously to resolve issues and achieve outcomes
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Be an articulate communicator
- Be able to work well under pressure in a in a fast-paced, often demanding environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90410. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com