This growing National Construction company offers a relaxed and happy culture with friendly and colleagues and a supportive management team. They are currently seeking a full function Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team on full time basis. A background in the construction industry is desirable.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Handling all internal AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
- Ad hoc financial duties when required
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an accounts payable position. You will need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- South-side location – on-site parking - 15 minutes from the CBD
- Small and friendly team (2 in AP)
- $55 000 per annum plus superannuation – negotiable
- Relaxed and social environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91467. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com