|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Start Date:||2018-10-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 18:02|
Design, build and deliver SharePoint Forms and associated Workflows using out of the box
technologies and AngularJS.
• Design, build and deliver SharePoint Forms and associated Workflows that reflect requirement
• Design, build and deliver SharePoint Forms and associated Workflows while conforming to ICT
• Design, build, configure and maintain SharePoint websites.
Build PowerShell scripts to that can be used by other technical staff to deploy SharePoint software solutions.
• Manage your development using the approved code management repository.
• Create and regularly maintain required technical documentation.
• Prioritise work activities with team members to meet customer expectations.
• Any other SharePoint development activity as required by the Supervisor – Integration, Development and Analytics.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
• High level of knowledge in:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and above
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 out of the box features.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 form customizations using AngularJS.
- REST API and Client Side object model coding.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Online.
- Microsoft PowerShell.
- Branching and merging techniques using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio Online.
• At least 5 years of experience developing custom applications on a Microsoft SharePoint platform.
• At least 5 years of experience in object-oriented methodology, software design and modelling principles
using Microsoft related technologies.
• Proven experience developing and delivering customised SharePoint forms and workflows using
• Familiarity with AGILE development principles
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91458. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's