About the Company
As a leading operator within the Engineering field, this organisation has been operative in the Australian market close to 20 years, with European origins extending back over 100 years. With a significant amount of investment in the Research and Development, this organisation has established an excellent reputation in commercialising new products and solutions for its customers. Having unique expertise in materials technology, this company aims to enhance their customer’s productivity through offering tools, equipment and systems that facilitates more efficiency and safer industry activities.
About the Role
Charged with the responsibility of managing and reviewing all direct and indirect tax compliance you will also oversee:
- Provision of advice and support of all Transfer Pricing related matters
- Manage and prepare the Tax Effect Accounting requirements for the Australian and NZ legal entities
- Identify Tax risks and suggest mitigation strategies
- Monitor changes in legislation
- Undertake Transfer Pricing testing in accordance with Agreements with local tax authorities
- Understand implications from a tax perspective of business operations and ensure that compliance obligations are met
- Assist Financial Controller for tax related input for Board meetings
- Manage a team of 3
To be considered for this specialist role, we will require a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with management experience. Your previous experience will ideally have been gained in a multinational organisation with your initial training and professional accounting qualification being achieved in a BIG 4 environment. You will also have specialist skills and be able to demonstrate your experience in managing and reviewing all tax compliance obligations of an organisation. It is essential you can competently manage and undertake all Transfer Pricing compliance in accordance with relevant company law.
In return for a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that will give outstanding professional development opportunities in a sought after industry sector. An excellent range of benefits will also be on offer including above standard superannuation contributions, car allowance and robust health and wellbeing programs.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91450. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com