An opportunity to join a leading organisation working as a Database Developer on a permanent basis.
About the Role
The Data Developer is responsible for working on complex extractions of large amounts of on prem data and moving it to the cloud (Amazon Web Services).
- Build database systems of high quality depending on each end user’s role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Work with different frameworks
- Monitor all Aspects of the database including troubleshooting, query and design of databases
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Liaise with external stakeholders regarding significant technical issues
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Hands on experience moving large amounts of data to the cloud
- Strong MSSQL experience
- AWS or other cloud
- Data Warehousing experience (Cloud based)
- Snowflake experience (highly Desirable)
- Database design, implementation and management
- Good problem solver
- High attention to detail
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91331. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com