We are on the lookout for a Business Analyst who will help crafting retail customer experience strategies for a global brand in Brisbane.
You will be analysing current processes and recommending improvement or redevelopment of the processes based on the current customer journey with the goal of refining and enhancing the customer experience.
Experience in digital transformation / retail / eCommerce projects as BA would be desirable.
About the Role
- Requirement gathering from business stakeholders
- Facilitating workshops
- Experience with user journey mapping
- Liaising with business, technology and support teams
- Documenting business processes, work flow diagrams, user stories etc
- Understanding customer needs and assist in customer-centric, value-driven solutions
- Experience as a business analyst in an end to end process, building a customer centric product would be advantageous
- Digital / retail / eCommerce business transformation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Free health and wellness consultations
- Free financial planning guidance
- Discount travel benefits
- Ongoing training, development, and career opportunities
- Enjoy complimentary social events from monthly award nights to gala balls
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91415. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com