About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a Queensland Government Department experiencing significant growth who requires an Executive Support Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
About the Role
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars and travel arrangements as required.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Executive Support Officer
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brianna Hoy on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91365. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com