Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional data entry candidates who are available immediately.
About the Role
The tasks involved with this position include:
- Provide administrative support to the business by undertaking activities associated with procurement, budgeting and accounts payable and receivable
- Assist in the provision of human resource management by undertaking activities such as maintaining establishment documentation, providing basic HR advice and applying legislation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required.
- Providing administrative support to other staff members including minute taking and correspondence
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- Have a good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Be a quick learner when provided appropriate instruction and guidance
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract
- Attractive Salary
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brianna Hoy on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91363. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com