Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional data entry candidates who are available immediately.
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. For the right candidate they can be offered a permanent position. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice record-keeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfill all record-keeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- High data entry metric capability
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brianna Hoy on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91361. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com