An organisation that trusts you to take ownership and treat this as your business, within their business, while giving you all the support and security that you could ever need.
All while offering an incredible work-life balance (8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday).
You have the opportunity to join a leading brand and take on an existing, long-standing portfolio of corporate clients whilst continuing to book leisure hoildays.
With a dedicated Business Development Manager on site you will also continue to grow your success and receive fantastic rewards for your expertise.
To be the best in the industry and join this brand, you will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working as a travel consultant
- Have proven and consistent sales success
- Have the ability to build exceptional and loyal client relationships – referral and repeat business is the key to this brand’s point of difference
- Have drive and ambition
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure all travel packages are executed
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Possess a passion for innovation and creativity
- An existing portfolio of valued corporate clients
- A portfolio of existing valued clients with OTE $50K + super per year (minimum) plus uncapped commission
- Luxury travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation within an exciting brand in a supportive, friendly and successful team
- Working in modern, state-of-the-art offices, within a fun and friendly team where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Take that next career step that you truly deserve and register your interest today.
Please note that suitable travel consultants with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience will be considered for this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89099. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com