|Posted||about 20 hours ago|
Our client is an Australian owned, international market leader in the design and manufacturing of high performance automotive products. As an international leader, they supply high profile race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, WRC, DTM and LMP among many others.
They offer excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. Breakfast, morning tea and lunch are provided by a team of chefs for all employees. With a strong belief in fostering the personal and professional development of their staff why look elsewhere to grow your career. As a member of a collaborative team with strong mentors you will gain invaluable experience with state of the art technology.
About the Role
As a CNC Machinist you will work within a state-of-the-art machine shop on latest model equipment producing the highest quality products for some of the biggest names within the automotive industry.
This role requires a skilled Machinist who is committed to quality and takes pride in their workmanship. Candidates must be skilled in working with aluminium machinery of complex components for aerospace or motorsports nature. No two days are the same as a machinist as you will be delivering complex, sophisticated components for some of the best automobile manufacturers in the world.
- CNC operator/machinist experience
- Direct experience with aluminium machining of complex components
- Ability to work from detailed drawings to high quality standards
- Self-driven and confident decision maker, with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commitment to quality
- Opportunity to work for an iconic, ASX listed business
- Work with innovative and state of the art technology
- Fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Meals supplied
- Great career progression
current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081 or 0488 236 866, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90414. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com