Davidson is currently recruiting for the Queensland State Government. The business works closely with all departments, and government owned corporations to inform better infrastructure decision making.
About the Role
A temporary opportunity has become available for a hardworking project officer. You will be responsible for providing a high level of project support to a team. In addition, you will be required to provide a high level of professional administrative support.
- Assist and lead the development and delivery of group face-to-face training, coaching and other workforce capability building activities for departmental staff in the implementation of an infrastructure management framework
- Apply a project management approach to the timely development and delivery of training programs and training support material, developing, reviewing and updating applicable training and support materials.
- Evaluate, modify and improve the quality of training programs and support material through self-assessment and in accordance with evaluation findings, participant feedback and training needs.
- Contribute to the achievement of continuous improvement by participating in consultation and review of project and program documentation across the division in accordance with the infrastructure management framework.
- Develop and deliver the communication strategy for the team across the division, including coordination of project staff coaching sessions.
- Liaise with and build positive working relationships with key stakeholders including Project and Program Managers across the division.
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, performance management and currency of knowledge within the project team.
- Have demonstrated project skills, preferably in the government or business case development environment
- Budget and scheduling skills
- General understanding of financial transactions
- Good understanding of the usual business tools
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to keep the project well-oiled from a support perspective