Davidson in partnership with Goldwind Australia are looking to find an experienced supervisor for a 2-3 month contract to assist with the initial stages of the construction of a large windfarm close to Ballarat.
About the Company
Goldwind is one of the world's leading wind power companies. The largest player in the wind industry in China, Goldwind has a presence on six continents globally. In 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer.
About the Role
- Based on site at Stockyard Hill and reporting to the Site Construction Manager, the Supervisor – Civil Construction will support the site team regarding the initial construction phase
- This will include ensuring track access rights are being properly followed with the agreements of landowners, ensuring sub- contractors are following direction and staying on task with the project.
- Communicating with various stakeholders including suppliers, landowners, sub – contractors, and the Goldwind senior management team.
- Previous supervisory experience on a construction in a rural area would be ideal.
- Experience of liaising with subcontractors and landowners.
- A knowledge of the construction of access tracks and earthworks would be an advantage but not essential.
- Confidence in communicating with stakeholders and clients.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91341. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com