Davidson Recruitment are currently assisting a valued client find a Content Writing superstar. An exciting contract position has become available to work on a large exciting project! You will be assisting in the reviewing, reworking and editing of existing content. If you are a motivated Content Writer who has a keen eye for detail, please read on!
About the Role
- Rework, review and update existing content by previous contributors
- Proof read content for spelling, grammar, tense, consistency, style
- Ensure accuracy and style to engage readers/users
- Write punchy and detailed easy-to-follow content that gets expectations across
- Reviewing against intranet content to support intranet review and 'clean up'
- Previous experience in content writing and editing is essential (able to write, edit and revise content)
- Ability to understand and pick up subject matter quickly
- Experience working with a broad range of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Adept at using MS Word, Teams and Sharepoint (highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Competitive hourly rate!
- 3 month contract intially
- Recognisable national organisation with strong brand
- Easy to get to location with street parking available
- Exciting project to work on
- ASAP start - pick up a contract for Christmas (with potential to extend)
Applications are being reviewed right now so don't miss out today! If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le, Consultant - Marketing & Communications on 07 3023 1004 or duy.le @davidsonwp.com
Please note - due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com