This leading organisation is well known within its sector. They operate in a number of countries and employ intelligent candidates who can adapt to ever changing environments. Due to a promotion and other internal changes they are seeking a professional finance manager who is commercially focused to join the team.
About the role
The Finance Manager will have a direct line of report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be involved with a number of projects. This role will take complete ownership for the financial reporting of the Australian business as well as look at commercial opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Reports
- Delivering the Group's monthly management reports and Board Packs, rolling forecasts, annual budget cycle
- Preparing and evaluating CAPEX projects and long-range financial plans
- Preparation of cash flow weekly and monitor cash position daily
- Review and analysis of operational costs
- Manage the audit process
- Make recommendations relating to process systems and reporting
- Participate in communications to various internal committees and stakeholders on financial results, initiatives, and relevant accounting and regulatory developments.
- You are a CA/CPA qualified Financial Controller with strong technical skills and who enjoys being a business partner.
- You will be able to identify opportunities for revenue generation and the ability to analyse costs and their drivers.
- You will have the ability to influence and make changes across the organisation.
- You will be flexible and adaptable and have a proactive and motivated approach. This role is pivotal to the organisation and is multi-faceted so no day is the same.
- Strong mentors in the team
- Work for a Global organisation where you can continue your career growth
- Working within an innovative and highly regarded team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91329. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com