Our client is a market leading company based in the CBD. They are looking for a well rounded Business Analyst who can solve complex business challenges.
About the Role
- Quickly and cost-effectively assist in rapid-prototypes and experiments with the Lean UX teams
- Work with Product Managers, Researchers, Marketing and Stream leads to understand user needs and behaviours for the industries in which they work.
- Explore how others have solved similar problems to make sure that we learn from their mistakes.
- Work collaboratively to assist with identification of new products, business models and opportunities from user research through iterative testing and customer validation.
- Define requirements, flows, and viability metrics
- Analyse and synthesize needs and requirements; translating key insights into user experiences
- Translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences
- Be the bridge between technology teams and the business
- Proven Business Analysis experience in Agile environments (multiple required, not just digital and technology)
- A passion for data, analytics and data-driven decision making
- A Customer-centric mentality and knowledge on how to bring people on a journey
- A solid understanding of Lean principles and methodologies
- Big picture / lateral thinker – comfortable working with early stage ideas
- Experience working with cross-functional and agile teams. Focused on delivering results throughout the product life-cycle
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication skills - both oral and written
- Can work with stakeholders of all levels and manage expectations
- Can lead and facilitate workshop outcomes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com