This dynamic organisation, leads from the front within their industry. Providing employees with an opportunity to develop their skills in a supportive team environment and work within an organisation that sets their employees up for success. Our client is looking for an energetic, passionate and motivated assistant accountant to join their team, in return, you will be offered true job satisfaction.
About the Role
In this role you will be positioned, to learn the business from the ground up and be exposed to both financial and management reporting. As an assistant accountant within the team you will be responsible for:
- high volumne accounts processing and balance sheet preparation;
- preparing month end journals;
- reviewing intercompany transactions;
- assisting with profit and loss;
- be involved in sales reporting and month end analysis comparing against budget and forecast.
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified and studying towards CPA/CA qualifications and ready to take your existing accounts/ customer services experience to the next level. Strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential as the ability to liaise at all levels across the business will be part of your day to day duties.
- Be supported to completed you CA/CPA
- Highly regarded brand
- 24/7 gym access