Davidson is currently recruiting for the Queensland State Government. The business works closely with all departments, and government owned corporations to inform better infrastructure decision making.
About the Role
A large, established government organisation is seeking to engage a Project Manager to oversee the delivery of a large-scale project. The successful candidate will use their experience in the delivery of transformational change projects and knowledge to provide hands-on project management and leadership.
• Engage with both government and external stakeholders
• Lead ongoing discussions with the Aviation industry
• Identify and pursue viable sources of funding, including from all levels of government, private equity funds, and other sources
• Develop delivery and operational frameworks for the sites
• Provide on-going planning, leadership and hands on project management of assigned projects to ensure the realisation of program benefits
• Plan and coordinate project activities and resources within the approved budget and timelines
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• Strong Project Management skills
• Demonstrated experience being responsive to business needs to deliver high quality and fit for purpose outcomes
• Extensive experience managing stakeholder expectations in highly diverse sectors
• Proven ability to effective control project - scope, quality, risk/issue, schedule, cost management and reporting
• Demonstrated success in building and leading highly motivated, productive, and benefit-focused teams within tight delivery timelines and budgets.
• Experience in QG processes, especially those relevant to Cabinet
• Experience from the Aviation industry
- AO8 Government level role
- Immediately available role