My client is a well established, well regarded, national environmental consultancy specialising in contaminated land investigations, remediation and sustainability.
They are now looking for 2 qualified, motivated earth science consultants to join their Sydney business.
About the Role
These roles offer fabulous career development opportunities. Your responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis but will include:
- Project management of technical environmental projects
- Preparation of proposals and reports
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Contribution to weekly meetings, revenue forecasts and resourcing decisions
To be considered for these opportunities, you will have:
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in environmental engineering, preferably specialising in earth sciences
- Some experience with contaminated land investigations and remediation
- Good client liaison skills
- A true passion for our environment, and sustainability
These are permanent career opportunities with an established and growing client. You will be working on exciting projects, supported by a great team who have developed an enviable work culture.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91312. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com