We are representing a company who have over 20 years' experience with office fit-out projects, including office design, office construction and office modifications and maintenance. With strong and long-term relationships with all their clients and stakeholders, our client ensure their projects are conducted at the highest quality.
- Trade background favourable
- Previous onsite labouring experience
- Physically fit and Well Presented
- Enthusiastic and able to use initiative and common sense
- Ability to converse well with clients
About the Role
Based in the Eastern Suburbs, you will be the Leading Hand/Junior Site Supervisor on an office fit-out project. You will need to be confident with talking to clients as well as conducting site inductions.
- Opportunity to extend your contract/be a permanent employee
- The chance to work for a reputable fit out company
- Great Location
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91332. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com