An opportunity to join a leading organisation working as a Database Administrator on an initial 3 month contract.
About the Role
The DBA is responsible for analysis, testing and implementation of this organisations database and software environments. This opportunity plays an important role ensuring the design, installation, configuration and administration of all databases are operated and maintained to an extremely high standard.
- Build database systems of high quality depending on each end user’s role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Work with different frameworks
- Monitor all Aspects of the database including troubleshooting, query and design of databases
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Liaise with external stakeholders regarding significant technical issues
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Hands on experience as a Database administrator
- MSSQL experience
- AWS experience (Desireable)
- Database design, implementation and management
- Good problem solver
- High attention to detail
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91331. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com